Latvijas Republika Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

+5
Gofarman
raptorfan
RoyMunson
JMatH
Joey Phillips
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs Empty General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

Post  Joey Phillips Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 am

To have a fair balance of companies, Lizard King is calling for a general meeting on IRC with all the soon-to-be businessman of Latvia. Wednesday 00:00 Latvian Time or 5PM EST.
Joey Phillips
Joey Phillips

Back to top Go down

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs Empty Re: General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am

Wednesday 00:00? I won`t be able...

Back to top Go down

Post  JMatH Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Hmm...I might be able.

If I don't come, is it possible for Lizard King just to PM me?
JMatH
JMatH

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Please post your availability for a meeting... We might be able to get more of us together at a different time.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 pm

00:00 - that`s too late. I`m able every time In thursday. Earlier- til ~22:40

Back to top Go down

Post  JMatH Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Anytime the weekend after that Wednesday is a for sure.
JMatH
JMatH

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorfan Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:56 pm

I have to question why a person that is so pessimistic about what we are trying to do is spearheading a meeting of potential business members, especially when he stated himself he has no intentions of moving to Latvia until a takeover by a militant nation is attempted?
raptorfan
raptorfan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Well Raptorfan, you can ask him. It's not going to make this any easier if we aren't willing to work together. So don't worry about what Lizard King is doing, and let's just keep moving forward.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gofarman Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 am

I will be available most times, I should be able to make it for the scheduled one.

Gofarman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:36 am

I just left the eCanadian Congress and moved to Spain. My wages will be much higher, and I will be able to save more and contribute that to the eLatvian economy.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm

But Lizard... He have no gold. And he wont move to Latvia. Why he`s so important for meeting?

Back to top Go down

Post  JMatH Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm thinking the same thing as haraldsseit.
JMatH
JMatH

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 pm

It's important to try to involve as many citizens as possible... However, I would like to see whoever can, get together and organize an initial business plan.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorfan Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:32 am

I am glad I am not the only one concerned with the intentions of Lizard King. I totally agree that we all must work together to make this come through, but he hits me as a dictator and that is not what we are aiming for.
raptorfan
raptorfan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 am

We're aiming for keeping eLatvia independent and free. Let's not forget our primary objective. We need as many pro-eLatvian votes as possible and should not criticize those who are skeptical. We should continue to talk with them and convince them of our good intentions.

And get a meeting together you business-people already!
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyby Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Lizard is NOT a dictator he was very positive in begining about eLatvia and even did encourage admins to make it and he was playing a great part of it, however with all these Canadian attempts to occupy the country he might be a bit harsh because we share the same opinion, that Constitution of eLatvia should consist majority of irl Latvians and president should be a Latvian citizen.
And he has got 50g at the moment so it is quite shortminded to say that he has no money because he is a new player, I'm aswell but I'll be on 15g in few days, it's not much but it's a start.

Flyby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

50 zelta? Pirms mēneša viņš rakstija ka viņam zelta baigi maz, Cilvēkus ar 17g viņš jau sauca par haizivīm.. Nezini kur vinjam tāds uzplaukums?

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyby Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Nu kā, rekrutēja čaļus ;D

Flyby

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 am

Good luck forming a government with 10 RL Latvians on eRep. You'll be part of Romania in no time!
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Heh. Sooner or later we will be there.

And it doesn`t sounds very good, when group of strangers come and make national bank! We wan`t our bank under our control! I f we would control bank, there won`t be any problems between us. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:35 am

We are all part of what you say is "our". This is eLatvia, not RL Latvia. And jMath created that bank on his own, with no consultation with anyone else. He says he is fundraising with it. No one has said anything about having a national bank under his control. Let's stop with all the rumours and accusations and spend some time talking to one another. If you want to know something, ask. Don't assume someone is not trustworthy when you haven't spoken to them.

If anything is going to get done, we all have to work together, period.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  JMatH Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:49 am

Mmk
Looks Like i have some things to explain....

I apparently wasn't thinking of the scale of the name of the organization I made. That is my mistake, forgive me of that. It should be something on a lower scale than national. Think of it more as a fundraiser, seeing as that is what it is. I didn't make it so people would fight, I wanted to help.

RoyMunson, you got it right. This is eLatvia, not RL Latvia. We need to understand the difference between RL and eLife.

Please, from now on please tell me if I'm doing something that pisses you off so I can learn from my mistakes. Very Happy
JMatH
JMatH

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyby Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:44 pm

our concern is that you might take money and then disapear and we wouldn't have anything to build up our e-latvia, thats why we want to have money in our control, hence latvians share the same interest but we can't trust everyone who comes and wants to help us for just understandable reasons.

Flyby

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Listen, we understand your concerns, but you have to realize that we are going to be eLatvians like you. There is no one saying that any single person wants control of anything. If you look at what I've written on the politics thread, you'll see that democracy is our goal.

If you keep saying that you don't trust us, then why would any of us want to help you? And why would we trust you? Just because you are from RL Latvia doesn't make you any more trustworthy than us. I would appreciate it if you would give us some benefit of the doubt.

If you want to ensure that eLatvia doesn't get screwed over, then HELP US. Become part of this, or we will all see it lost.

If all the RL Latvians, and those who are planning on becoming eLatvians are not working together, we don't have a chance at preventing the treasury from being lost. So PLEASE, stop with the accusations and fears, and let's concentrate on getting as many people in eLatvia that will work to keep it independent.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Sam Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:57 am

well I'll probably start up some kind of economic activity in Latvia since I'll be starting a political party here.

I'll do whatever you guys want me to, but I have a lot of experience in the markets as a very rich business man and as a past president. There are a few necessities that we will need to start right away as far as companies go. Raw materials is the way to go right now, create only RM companies that we have high resources in. Once we do that, we can start to rely on other companies exporting to us. I think it would be wise to only start a few food companies in the beginning as we won't have any protective taxes and we'll have a lot of people exporting to our new markets. let foreign competition drive raw materials prices down for about a week. Then once those prices are down, we start to create more final product companies.

I could outline a couple things for you guys here.

day one: Open a few RM companies (only those that we have high regions of)
Day two: Open up 3 or more food companies, within reason
Day 3-5: Wait to see where exporters will take the markets and let them fiddle with prices while we buy our own food just to survive.
Day 6 & 7: Open up more final product companies only based on what is necessary.

we eventually want to ween ourselves off of exporters, however a lot of this will be determined by the number of citizens we gain in our country.
Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next