Latvijas Republika Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

+5
Gofarman
raptorfan
RoyMunson
JMatH
Joey Phillips
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs - Page 2 Empty Re: General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

Post  RoyMunson Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 am

Rumours are that we will only get a high-grain zone... Which is fine, considering a high-resource zone of anything else makes eLatvia more of a target for TO then it already is.

JoeyPhillips is also a veteran entrepreneur Uncle Sam, so you should talk to him and ensure we are all on the same track.

As for the 2nd political party that you'll start... It's a wonderful idea. Our goal is to prevent Congressional TO, so having multiple domestic parties is essential. However, we all have to understand that there should only be ONE presidential candidate from eLatvia while we are developing. Splitting votes between two eLatvians will allow foreign invaders to exploit the division.

I hope we can all get together on IRC and discuss some of our intentions...

Glad to have you with us Uncle Sam! You are a respected and valuable member of our eWorld.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs - Page 2 Empty Re: General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

Post  Uncle Sam Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 am

Flyby wrote:our concern is that you might take money and then disapear and we wouldn't have anything to build up our e-latvia, thats why we want to have money in our control, hence latvians share the same interest but we can't trust everyone who comes and wants to help us for just understandable reasons.

I understand this concern, and since this is my first drop by in these forums, I would like to generate an understanding so that my actions in Latvia are not taken the wrong way.

I am Uncle Sam of the USA. I was recently President of that country until my people impeached me. Obviously I was not to happy about it given the terms on which the event happened as I wished to resign anyway. Still, I find myself very bored with erep and the USA especially. Politics there have become too cluttered and so I seek a new home where I can start anew, hopefully somewhere that has a much smaller population with friendlier people. The political game is stressful in the USA and I believe that a new place to do business will do me much better.

in regards to being in your country, I am investing my own money into Latvia. I will be spending my own 40 gold to start a political party.
(before you get your panties up in a bundle)
I am here to help and I only wish to enjoy the game for what it is. both RL Latvian people and the new eLatvian people should be able to get along in this game, and I'm willing to work with you guys completely on the level on all issues. To prove my commitment, I will be working to help establish a safe government with successful policy based off of my experience in the game. A place to start is here by getting to know all the people in RL Latvia, and the new migrants that wish to live in our country. What better way that to start a party to help get organized?

I'm here willing to work with you guys for the success of a newly formed country. I believe I have much to offer to Latvia through my experience in the game, and I believe that, if you allow me to help, we can use my advantages to make this country grow much faster, socially, economically and politically.
Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Sam Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

RoyMunson wrote:Rumours are that we will only get a high-grain zone... Which is fine, considering a high-resource zone of anything else makes eLatvia more of a target for TO then it already is.

ehh, grain is something everyone has, there's really no point in worrying about a TO over grain. however, that still sucks, and we should probably get more resources, but whatever, we'll have to make do.
Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam

Back to top Go down

General Meeting of Latvian CEOs - Page 2 Empty RE: General Meeting of Latvian CEOs

Post  Fallon Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 am

A meeting involving company managers?
And what is going to be the main topic involved at this meeting?
I'll be around none the less.....Just PM someone before it kicks off.

Regards
James Fallon

General manager--Jiffy Lube & RyanAir
Fallon
Fallon

Back to top Go down

Post  Secram Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 am

I'm a semi manages, more like the guy just under the CEO, so I guess it won't be so bad if I can't come.

Also, Latvia IRL has enormous wood resources, I wonder why the admins haven't given that to us.

Secram

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Jā, es ar biju šōkā, stāstiju tak, ka te ir tikai mežš.... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Secram Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Varbūt jārunā bikiņ ar admin, redzēs ko viņi teiks par to ka eLatvijā nav meža

Secram

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Viņi teiks ka viņi ir lohi lol!

Latgalē mežu varētu uzbliezt, tur nekā nav Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Secram Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Nu vismaz kurzemē ir. īstanībā tas ir...

Secram

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2