Latvijas Republika Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia

+4
Uncle Sam
RoyMunson
Flyby
Joey Phillips
8 posters

Go down

Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia Empty Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia

Post  Joey Phillips Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia... Okay, this may seem like a stupid idea as most would assume that Latvians would want to move to eLatvia, but from the responses we've been receiving most Latvians have no intention of trying to defend their nation. any ideas?
Joey Phillips
Joey Phillips

Back to top Go down

Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia Empty Re: Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia

Post  Flyby Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 pm

maybe because it will be occupied by Canadians?

Flyby

Back to top Go down

Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia Empty Re: Encouraging Latvians to move to eLatvia

Post  Joey Phillips Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 pm

would you rather give the start up funds to indonesias, hungarians, or romanins? or would you rather have a few Canadians help keep it in Latvia?
Joey Phillips
Joey Phillips

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Eu, chaļi, ar kanādiešiem nediršamies. Paskatīsiemies ko viņi sadarīs, tad runāsim... Sacels viņi uzņēmumus, būs darbs... Galvenais jāvāc cilvēki iekšā, jāpiedrazo esports, visādi citādi zināmi forumui.

Joey, where did you get this information ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Phillips Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Mainly from "Lizard King" he was very vocal with his opinions of Latvia and "the Canadians". Yes, I hope that we can work together as well haraldsseit.
Joey Phillips
Joey Phillips

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Lashara, visu saprot Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm

It's frustrating seeing ATLANTIS and PEACE conquer and control countries on eRep that should be independent. Canada can't even escape the polarized world because of eUS right below us. Latvia is an opportunity for people from all over the world, who believe in an independent and democratic Latvia, to come together.

There is not an army of Canadians ready to come over to Latvia, we are just a group of friends on eRep that have decided to use our time and efforts for something worthwhile. We need RL Latvians to take part in its development and security.

Thank you.

-Roy
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Sam Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm only a past American President, and I come looking for a new home that will be fun for me.

lets all remember that this is a game and that we should have fun with it. If people want to immigrate to Latvia, then so be it, immigration is what will make the country strong. I can guarantee you that there will be organized groups that wish to takeover the country, but they will be silent and do it without getting involved. Those are the people that RL Latvians, or even the immigrants like my self wishing for a safe Latvia should worry about.

regardless, there are individuals who wish to help out and I believe if we have a strong enough group of individuals, then we'll be fine and political takeover won't be an issue.

The point is, if we get more involved people, then that's a good thing, whether we're from RL Latvia or not.
Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitols Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:18 pm

You're not helping! It more looks like you're trying to take over!!!

Vitols

Back to top Go down

Post  RoyMunson Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Listen... There is going to be takeover attempts, that is almost certain. We have 2 parties in eLatvia who have members dedicated to its development.
RoyMunson
RoyMunson

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Sam Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

Vitols wrote:You're not helping! It more looks like you're trying to take over!!!

is that directed to me or to Roy?
Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  JMatH Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 am

Vitols wrote:You're not helping! It more looks like you're trying to take over!!!

Put it this way: Why would someone who doesn't want to help spend 40 gold making a party? Just to look cool?
JMatH
JMatH

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitols Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 am

OK!
And why should someone spend 40 gold for SO small country like Latvia??? And that someone is NOT a latvian!
Hmmm...maybe because someone wants to make his own little dreamland!?!?!?

Vitols

Back to top Go down

Post  Meissner Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Really every ecountry is a little dreamland, all that matters is that we have a leader who looks after the best interests of all the ecitizens in the country.

Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post  Meissner Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 pm

also, wir haben heutig einen grossen Problem in Lettland. Manche Staatsbuergers des Lettlands beunruhigen sich ueber Auslaendern, ob sie kommen aus der Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika oder Kanada. Dass ist ein Problem wir muessen sprechen an.

Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post  Fallon Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 am

Having come from the land of the boring and king of the neutrals....ie....eIreland.I look forward to helping to defend this underdog and moving the country forward.Of course outside influences are going to play a part in this setup as i do believe there are simply not enough RL Latvians able to successfully defend the country without foreign help.......But of course i'd still like to see RL Latvians run it.
Fallon
Fallon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down