Latvijas Republika Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P

5 posters

Go down

The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P Empty The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P

Post  Joey Phillips Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:37 pm

This is clearly the best reason why latvia is the best country in the world. Anyone who thinks to use a rake for a hot dog cooker is nothing short of a genius.

The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P Lv_l_2009031012581570912
Joey Phillips
Joey Phillips

Back to top Go down

The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P Empty Re: The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P

Post  Gofarman Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 am

LOL, that is Awesome.

Gofarman

Back to top Go down

The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P Empty Re: The reason why Latvia is the best country in the world. :P

Post  Meissner Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

lol

Meissner

Back to top Go down

Post  V.G. Ravson Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:44 am

I am now even happier that I've moved here Very Happy
V.G. Ravson
V.G. Ravson

Back to top Go down

Post  Secram Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 am

Country, sure, government, nuh-uh.

This explains my genious mind. I'm Latvian, simple as that XD

Secram

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down